Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My new Faves R...

Letoya "H-town" Luckett is now a Venue808 FAVE!!!!!!!!!


Letoya has always been cool in my eyes. When Torn came out I coped it(legally), when She Don't was introduced on 106 and Park I voted for it. So up until this point I would say I was a causal fan. But now all that's changed!! When Not Anymore came out I was still just a causal fan, and felt the song was good. Fast forward to this week I truly listened to Not Anymore along wit She ain't Got S*** On me, and now I and officially a Letoya FAN. These tracks are BONKERS and should be ripping the charts rite now! Another reason you can call me a FAN now is because I did a lil research and found out Letoya L. stay on her grind. She is making movies, owns a store, and has a singing career. Those are the kinds of things I like to see my faves do. Letoya L. you are officially a Venue808 Fave!!! Congrats!!!!


Our next FAVE is Drake!!!!!!!



I was kinda iffy on adding Drake publicly because I didn't want to seem like I was jumping on the Drake bandwagon. Truth be told I've been a Drake fan since he was Aubrey Graham playing Jimmy on Degrassi. Then when he dropped Replacement Girl I was telling everybody who would listen that Drake was NEXT. Fast forward to present time and he is currently NOW. Why is he a fave you may ask. The reasons are because (A) he can rap (B) he can sing (C) he can act. Those three talents are things some people faves could only wish for. I see a long and successful career in his future. (IMO) So Drake is officially a Venue808 Fave!!!!! Congrats Drake!!!!!

Tiffany's saying Ur a H** has now made her a FAVE!!!!!!



So I'm on Twitter today and just looking at the different comments people are releasing. Then I come across the following

Tifflicious#urahoe if you do vagina excerises throught the day so the guy doesnt realize you just got some the night before. ahaha
Tifflicious#urahoe if tooshort is your favorite rapper from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you think R-Kelly is innocent. from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you think anything you do while drunk doesn't count as cheating from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you think playboy is classy from web Tifflicious#urahoe if you do vagina excerises throught the day so the guy doesnt realize you just got some the night before. ahaha from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if tooshort is your favorite rapper from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you think R-Kelly is innocent. from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you think anything you do while drunk doesn't count as cheating from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you think playboy is classy from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you wonder if anyone has secretly recorded you in action on ichat. from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you frequent the studio but don't do music from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you buy a stripper pole because it's a good "workout" from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if your not following me* ;) from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if someone brought this trending topic to your attention to see if it might give you some insight from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you write "hope all is well" on a celebrities myspace comments. from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you write DTF on your stomach during spring break. from web
Tifflicious#urahoe if you blame it on the a-a-al-alcohol from web

I think I just died a little from laughing.(=_=) My favorites are the R. Kelly, Playboy Classy, and stripper pole means workout!!!!Okay if you fit into any of these categories...well you know what you are I don't have to tell you. Anyway Tiff was/is a member of pop girl group Girlicious. It's being reported that she was released from her contract. If this is so, that group is DONE, FINISHED, GAME OVER. I mean Tiff has it all vocals, dance ability, and the look. To be honest this maybe a blessing in disguise cause I always felt Tiffany was to classy for overly sexed up Girlicious. On the bigger and better things in the world of SOLO. Tiffany you are now a Venue 808 FAVE!!!! Congrats!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search