Monday, June 8, 2009

Kelly Rowland has a new manager?

Reports are saying Kelly R. is now being managed by Jeff Rabhan former manager of "Blind fold me" Kelis.


Okay I'm glad Kelly is moving forward with her solo career, but this is not what I wanted to hear. Don't get me wrong I love Kelis. Her music and style is BONKERS, but her career never went where it should have went and this guy was the person managing her. Milkshake blew up, but her career as a whole never picked. Kelis obtained international success and medicore success here in the states. Which mirrors Kelly's situation now.

I really just wanted to see her with a major label like Interscope and a manager who is a vet in the entertainment industry. Cause if the way Matthew is
going after Letoya is any indication of what he plans to do to Kelly she needs the best of the best on her side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search