Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lesson 1

There is nothing going on in the music world worth my time (or doing all the work to type). So I decided I would get you "HIP" on some of the lingo and other things you see on the site.

1. "Crack Tracks"-Tracks that can become additive and stay stuck in your head for what feels like forever. (Examples Lady Gaga/Just Dance, Rihanna/Umbrella)
2. BONKERS- Something that is out of control hot, also insane.(Examples Kelly Rowland/When Love Takes Over is BONKERS!!)
3.The use of caps and adjectives to described something so amazing, there is no other way to express it than SPAZ on the Keys!!!!
4. Faces(-_-)(^_^)(o_-) represent the different ways I feel about a topic.

(-_-) = Undefined (can mean so many things, gotta keep you guessing lol)
(^_^) = Happy
(o_-) = Wink

That ends the lesson for 2day, and ....umm... yea see later.....I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search