Saturday, June 13, 2009

I have 50 cent news!!!(If anyone cares)

MTV news interviewed 50 about his new mixtape called War Angel

The G-Unit General is putting out a project of all-new material called War Angel LP on Tuesday via ThisIs50.com. He says it's more like a street album than a mixtape. Fif -- who's in L.A. right now recording Before I Self Destruct with Timbaland and Polow Da Don — said he's throwing heat rocks all summer long, then dropping his official LP in September (dare we dream he drops the same day as Jay?).

"I'm finnin' to get on the street, you already know what time it is," he said via cell.
The tagline for the project is "Prepare for Total Destruction."
"You know what it is, it's a conflict," Fif described. "The exact opposite. I didn't want to write Angel Demon. It's not the contrast between good and bad. But ... if someone's at war, I'm sure they're saying their prayers. They believe they have angels around them. What would you call an angel around a soldier at war?"
A War Angel, of course.
"That's why I titled it that," he added. "Creatively, this is not even a mixtape. That's why I put LP next to it. ... My core audience will understand it immediately, and it's written specifically for that."

War Angel Tracklisting:

1. "I Line N---as"
2. "Talking in Codes"
3. "OK, Alright"
4. "Redrum (Murder)"
5. "Cream 2009"
6. "I'll Do Anything"
7. "London Girl"
8. "AK"
9. "Get the Message"Check Spelling
10. "I Gotta Win"


Okay this could be good. I mean 50 cent stop being on my FAVE list after his hit Candy shop. It's like he really started to believe all the hype and loss his creativity, and started putting out MESS!! The last few records he put out were so EGO I couldn't stomach them. If this mixtape is any indication he's bout move back to the Get Rich or Die Trying day I'm all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search