Saturday, June 13, 2009

Girl Group Jada



(^_^)(-_-) I can see this group becoming like America's guilty pleasure. Their like a combination of TRASHY EDGY GOTH sorority girls with looks and vocals, which is the key to success in the musical industry if you didn't know. As for the song you can tell its a Gaga/Redone rip off, but for what it is it's still good. I would love for this group and Rich Girl to take over the girl group game.

Click on the pic below to watch Jada's music video for American Cowboy.

As for the video I like it. It's nothing like watching HOTT girls have FUN!!!! No really its a really good club video and showcases each member personality properly and the fact that they can dance a little which I didn't see coming!!!

What do you think will this group go far or end up like Electrik Red?

1 comment:

  1. I think Jada is going to be huge! They have a cool look and incredible voices! American Cowboy has great potential. If their label would just promote them propperly I could see a Jada takeover in the future! Can't wait for more singles to be released! Come on Motown we're waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Venue Search