Monday, May 11, 2009

Venue 808

Why I started this blog?

That's a good question. I have always been a big music fan, you can ask me almost anything, and I can possibly answer it. So for the longest I've wanted to start my own site discussing the various things happening in the entertainment world. Up until now I just window shopped on other people blog, but today I got the courage( well maybe stop being lazy) and decided to act on my dream of having my own celeb blog.

Who are my favorite artist?

My favorite artist are the following:

Females:

Kelly "Watch me be better than ur Fave" Rowland
Ciara "Watch me dance" Harris
Janet "Watch me ICON on these losers" Jackson
Brandy "Watch me touch ur soul" Norwood
Lady "Watch me spaz out" Gaga
Cassie "Watch me sing..."

Males:

Usher " Watch ur back Micheal I want ur spot" Raymond
T.I. " Watch me break out of Jail"
Micheal "Watch me Moon Walk to the top" Jackson
Drake "Watch me leave Degrassi high and dry"
Sean " Who needs talent when you got money" Combs
Kid "Watch me fly to the moon" Cudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search