Monday, May 11, 2009

Cassie Preps to deliver Electro Love





Hot off the heels of having her very private pictures put on display for the world to see and shaving her hair, Cassie is preparing for the release of her 2nd album entitled Electro Love. The singer/model sat down with BallerStatus to discuss her album other things.

When speaking of her new CD Electro Love she said:

"I think I just spent a lot of time trying to figure out myself" says Cassie referring to her 2-year musical hiatus "I was letting a lot of people tell me what to do and what direction I should go in.""I sat down and started working with what producers I wanted to work with. It took time, but I've been working on this album [Electro Love] for a couple years now."

Speaking of her new single Must Be Love feat Diddy and how the song is classic Bad Boy:

"When people say that, it's an honor. I really fought for the record," Cassie says of her new single. "It was kind of like lingering around in Bad Boy and I was like 'Can I please have it?' They said ok and we tried it out. I really fell in love with that record."

Then Cassie even gives up info about that whole head shaving thing:

"For like three or four months, I've been talking about it," Cassie explained. "I just wanted to do something different. I started modelling when I was 12 and my hair was always long and dark. I didn't want to colour it and thought what could I do different?""I don't want attention; it's not what I'm going for. I just wanted to try something that I've never done and choose a crazy hairstyle."


Okay I have something to say.................... I'm a Cassie fan! There I said it. I feel like, no she doesn't have the strongest voice, but she works with what she has. She has some of the hottest songs in the world (I'm a Lover, My House, Me &U, Is it You, Ditto, and the list goes on). I personally don't want to sit and listen to a "Sanger" all day, sometimes I want to hear a soft sweet voice and a crazy beat! Cassie's coming for ur faves soul this go round. Oh did I say I'm really excited about Electro Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search