Thursday, July 1, 2010

Superstars of the Moment...Hedley

Below is the Canadian pop-rock band Hedley!

If you follow me on Twitter yesterday you read that I was watching the MuchMusic Video Awards. Well one of the performers that I stumbled across was Hedley. Which to be honest I thought was one person until I did a little research and found out it was band! Composed of lead singer Jacob Hoggard(who'd make Alicia Keys proud with his piano playing skills)Tommy Mac on bass, Dave Rosin on the guitar and Chris Crippin on drums. This group has what it takes to cross over into the US and dominate! They're like taking One Republic's emotionally driven sound but replacing the good guy image, with four shady looking guys who'd fix a car, scam the owner out of thousands, and then sing about it on the way home. (WINNERS) I see major things happening for this group in the international market!

Checkout their song Perfect below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search