Sunday, July 18, 2010

Introducing Mishon

Due to my sister being a super Lincoln Heights stan I actually know Mishon, but currently he's working to make the transition from television star to pop star. He's signed to Dynasty Records/ Streamline/Interscope Records and his album is titled The Yearbook.


Checkout his new single Turn It Up featuring Roscoe Dash:


The male urban artist game has been really slipping lately! The only artist out are Trey Songz, Usher, and Chris Brown is crawling his way back into the hearts of music lovers. So it's really good to see some fresh young talent bring new energy to the urban pop game. He has a nice voice, fluid like dance movements, and a good personality from what I've seen. Then his music is great for the tweens and teens across the country. I call it Itunes/ringtone magic crack tracks. I think we've found our next superstar. Add him to the list!

2 comments:

  1. I like it!! Going out to look for the CD now. My Down syndrome son would love to dance hip hop to this for sure !!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVwAcBULaBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the album's been released yet! But I'm sure you can buy his music on Itunes or Amazon!

    ReplyDelete

Venue Search