Thursday, July 15, 2010

Auburn in my Hair!

Auburn is a new artist signed to Beluga Heights Records/Warner Bros. Her new single La La La, features Iyaz, and can be heard below:



La La La is hella catchy! It's like when gum got stuck in my hair and my mom had to cut chucks and chucks of my afro off. The more hair she cut, the more gum appeared. (Try going to school with patches of hair missing from your head)Auburn's song is like that gum it just won't get out of my head! She's using the perfect formula to find success on the charts, like working on J.R. Rotem(Jason Derulo), using a bit of autotune, and having Iyaz featured on the infectious urban pop track.

SideEye: She gives me the same vibe Ciara gave me during her Goodies era...and we see how well that album did!

1 comment:

  1. super agreed in your ciara-like opinion! Hope she'll succeed! Anyways, i got my twitter account http://twitter.com/synchorotical

    ReplyDelete

Venue Search