Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MTV TJ Post



Who Am I?


Music consumes my life! That’s the favorite line of every 13- 25 year old. I’m a 21 year old, and I easily fall into that category. I was born in a city called Anniston, Alabama where you either teach stuff, build stuff, or farm stuff. Therefore, there’s always a need for escapism. I’ve always found that escape in the world of music. From the moment I wake up until the time my face crashes into my pillow, I’m constantly listening to music, watching music videos, reading blogs, writing blogs, researching artist, and any and everything in between.

Why do I want the job?

I feel that I’d be perfect match for the TJ position because I’m honestly great with people in the real or digital world. If I'm selected as MTVs first ever TJ I would work to ensure that everyone who follows me feel just as important and respected as the celebrities we see on MTV. Everyone is a Superstar in my eyes and should be treated as such. I’ve spent years watching hosts meet and interview the biggest stars in music, and while they were on location I was in Anniston, Alabama practicing my media skills for my future in music prepping for my escape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search