Monday, June 28, 2010

Natalia is set to Kill....



According to Natalia Kills Twitter page the rising star about to hit the dance studio with
Laurieann Gibson. View what she said below:

NataliaKills
On my way to the @BoomKack experience...

FYI I'm a huge Natalia Kills fan! If my Ipod was TRL BOTH Zombie and Activate My Heart would have retired a very long time ago! I've also been following her mini web movies which are super good.

Moving on this is major!
Laurieann is currently the choreographer for Diddy/Dirty Money and also Lady Gaga! I just hope Natalia is given own brand choreography that doesn't resemble anyone elses style! I wanna see smooth poise related dance style. I think that would be a perfect companion for Ms. Kills alternative Dark Pop style.

Below is her song Zombie:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search