Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time out!!!!! I smell BS!!!!!

Tiffanie(who's name I've been spelling wrong oops) has taken to her official youtube page to address rumors she was released from her contract.


That's complete BS. Are you kidding me! They let her go because they were moving away from the urban direction. I am never one to scream racist but this just..... well RACIST. I say that because Tiff is the darkest member of Girlicious and the only member who people would identify as black. So if that's not the reason what is it? Is it her voice? IMO her vocals could perfectly fit on urban and POP tracks, so label what other excuses do you have? And as for the morals part that simply confirms my notion that the girls in that group lived by the images they created and Tiffanie its a good thing you got outta there. Cause you could've caught something if they were doing the MOST!!! Like I said yesterday Tiff on to bigger and better things in the world of SOLO.

Side note what type of musical directions do you want to see Tiffanie go in? I think she should move into some edgy Pop&B similar to Rihanna!!!!(^_^)

2 comments:

  1. yay tifffy posted your blog on her twitter :) FOLLOW US :D twitter.com/dodoremie | twitter.com/tifflicious

    ReplyDelete

Venue Search