Thursday, June 11, 2009

T-pain still using auto-tune y'all.

T-Pain isn't budging from his Auto-Tune use in the wake of Jay-Z's new song, "D.O.A." In fact, the Tallahassee star is embracing song's message. The computer-aided singer recently revealed on Twitter that he plans to push up the release of his new album from next year to this November instead.


"I'm droppin a new album called UBER," T-Pain wrote.
"The album just got pushed up," Pain told MTV News on Sunday (June 7) during the Hot 97 Summer Jam concert. "It was gonna come out September next year. [The record label], they're making me come out November this year. It makes the label look straight. I was gonna chill, because it was so many people that do what I do — now Jay-Z done dropped the 'Death of Auto-Tune' and it's time for me to come back." And yes, Pain says he will be using the vocal enhancement style he re-popularized. "Oh yeah," he said about whether he'll still use Auto-Tune. "Definitely now. Jay-Z said something ... I gotta do it now. It's nothing outta the ordinary, so I'm ready."


Can T-Pain even sing? I mean at one point in time he had some vocal skill, however he started to rely too much on auto-tune. That's why he doesn't want stop using it, cause he can't sing anymore!!!!!!! I want T-Pain to come out with some stuff that showcases a VOICE if he really wants respect from me as being a true artist who doesn't just rely on a machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search