Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Someone's Obsessed Ya'll...

Mariah Carey's single Obsessed has been released click the picture to check it out below:

Let me educate my viewers on something first before I get into this song. Okay you know songs have relatives just like we human do. Example Ciara song Get Up is Janet Jackson's If cousin twice removed. Well Mariah's Obsessed is no different cause this is Jamie Foxx's Blame It's far more successful sister who just came back from college.(lol) No really I say this because the two songs have a similar production, but are still different. Obsessed a HOTT mid-tempo with a hypnotic hook that gonna drag listeners in. The auto-tune works perfectly with Mariah on this track and doesn't come off trashy at all!!!!! And YES this is about Em, I don't care what politically correct answer Mimi gives when she begins her promo tour!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search