Friday, June 12, 2009

I Don't Care How Late This is!!!!!!!!!!

Jojo's High Road

Okay some of you may not no this but Jojo is one of my many FAVES. To be honest I had kind of forgot about her, until she released the video of her dissing her label for not handling her new album All I Want is Everything right. Then she released her cover of Drake's Houstonatlantavegas. So today of finally coped Jojo's the High Road and it's CRAZYINSANEBONKERS!!!! If you follow my blog you know if I use that many caps and that many adjectives it must be great. The High Road is full of nothing but hits. I finally see that Jo's label SUCKS!!!! The only artist they knew how to work with was the late and legendary Aaliayh and that because she was the owners niece. Below I posted some of the many HOTT tracks off the album. If you don't have High Road go get it!!! If you do tell what you think of it.

This Time:




Too Little Too Late


No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search