Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guess what LAMBS Mimi new single is coming...

Mariah Carey has revealed her new single "Obsessed" will debut on TUESDAY! Below is what the singer had to say about the song on Twitter.


The 1st single from my new album "Memoirs of an imperfect angel" is called "Obsessed" and will be at radio next tuesday. I'm a lil' excited!Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I'm completely immersed in it. I can't wait for you to hear it. LY

WOW!!!! That's good to hear. I'm I the only one glad Mimi is moving passed the E=mc2 era? Cause after Touch My Body(which PUNCHES souls out bodies to this day) things seem to go down hill. One problem was that she didn't release fan favorite Migrate. I think when it came down to it Mariah knew performing that song would require her to...umm..MOVE. And know Mimi ain't did that since the 90's.

Also it's been revealed that Obsessed is a uptempo. So ya'll get ready cause Mariah never fails to deliver a crazy 1st single.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search