Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Analyzing why am I a fan.....

Why oh why, do I like Diddy?




  • Is it his amazing singing ability?
  • Could it be that his rap skills are better than Jay-Z?
  • Or is it because he can out dance Usher on a bad day?
The truth is that none of the reasons listed above are why I like Diddy. The real reason is because, quiet honestly he isn't great at any of the things. When he sings he's basically talking, his rapping is okay but nothing to run brag about. Then dance wise he's been doing the same moves since the 90's! In my heart of hearts I know I should be like everyone else and say Puffy is WACK, but I can't. The reason I like him as artist is because he can't sing, raps skill are iffy, he does the same dance every performance, and the main thing that makes me a fan is his S-W-A-G.

Diddy probably knows he isn't the most musically talented artist; but does he care? Hell NO!!! Diddy has alot of power and influence when it come to the music industry. Money talks and talent walks, and serves me my food at Micky D's. When you have money, swag, and power having the most amazing skills aren't needed. Diddy shows you that with the moderate skill and the right tools behind you, can help you reach the top and stay there. ** Waits for Last Train to Paris 1st single. Until then I'll watch Diddy lip sync Come to Me during the NFL game on youtube. Classic Diddy, gotta love it**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search