Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who am I diggin'

I've decided to do a random post on a artist I'm diggin' rite now.



Guess who it is....



It's Michelle Williams everybody!!!!!


Okay if you don't have Unexpected pick it up people!!!!!!!! It has one of my favorite songs in the world Stop This Car. That track is BONKERS and needs to be released just so it can smash the charts. Back to the topic, for those who don't know, Michelle was 1/3 of Destiny's Child, has released two gospel album, and one R&B/Dance album. I feel that with the right promotion Michelle could be big she has the voice, the personality and the look. I think Unexpected may not have performed as well as some hope, but it did show the world Ms. Williams can be a successful solo artist. Hopefully next go round the label will handle her album the way it should be.

Check out the video of Michelle performing Stop This Car live:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search