Thursday, May 14, 2009

Guess what I have.....

I have song information from the talented Lady Gaga. Below and the songs BMI are reporting Gaga has recorded.






"Freakshow”Written by Gaga, RedOne, Akon

“Freezer Burn”Written by Gaga, Jim Jonsin, Kalenna

“Greatest”Written by Gaga, RedOne

“Miss It B4 You Kiss It”Written by Gaga, RedOne, Akon

“No Way”Written by Gaga, Fernando Garibay

“Reasons”Writen by Gaga, Rob Fusari, Elizabath Broussard

“Royal Treatment”Written by Gaga, RedOne, Akon

“Second Time Around”Written by Gaga, James Mani, J Omiley

“Telephone”Written by Gaga, Darkchild

“Text You Pictures”Written by Gaga, Fernando Garibay

More "Crack Tracks"! Yes! This Is turning out to be a good news day. DMX is getting out of jail, Michelle gave me a shout out on Twitter, B.E.P new album looks great. And now to top it all off I have a list of Gagas' new songs. She should just take my money now!lol(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search