Monday, May 11, 2009

Fergie still SOLO (shh don't tell the B.E.P)

Or

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Fergie plans to record another solo album.




The Black Eyed Peas have been holding down the No. 1 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 chart for over a month now with "Boom Boom Pow." Never before have they reached so high -- at least, not as a group. The Peas' Fergie, however, has already been to No. 1 not once but three times before with singles off her 2006 solo debut. Which raises a question: How soon can we expect her to record a Fergalicious follow-up? "I definitely will make more solo music," she tells the Music Mix. "That's for sure. That I can tell you. I just don't know when."



The reason Fergie can't get more specific just yet is that she's busy preparing for the June 9 arrival of the Peas' The E.N.D. Between promotional appearances and touring for that album, she estimates it'll be at least a year and a half before she'll have a chance to prioritize her solo career. "All I'm about right now is living and breathing The E.N.D.," she says. "At the end of this run, I'll probably want to take a month and lay out by my pool and barbeque and hang with my dogs and my husband, and then after that, I'm going to see what is the next step."




Who didn't see that coming? I mean solo wise, Fergie is arguably bigger than the Black Eyed Peas so its only natural that she want to work on her red HOTT solo career. I think that Fergie joined back with B.E.P just as a thank you for helping her reach the top. Do you prefer solo or group Fergie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Venue Search